Boomerang Tmote Invent Troubleshooting
From TinyOS Wiki
Revision as of 12:02, 6 April 2011 by 133
Tmote Invent can sometimes get stuck in a programming state over USB. This document describes how to resolve the programming error. If the error is the following:
Mass Erase... An error occoured: Timeout make: *** [program_bl] Error 1
Apply the procedure below to restore the Tmote Invent to working condition:
- Open the Tmote Invent case. You can do this by pressing on the sides and it should pop apart. Be careful not to dislodge the speaker.
- Remove the blue PCBs and rechargeable battery combination
- Remove the battery charger board (the bottom board) from the main Tmote Sky module
- Press and hold BOTH the user and reset buttons on Tmote Sky FOR AT LEAST 5 SECONDS when disconnected from the battery board.
- Reconnect the battery board
- Reinsert into Tmote Invent casing
- Close Tmote Invent casing by snapping the two halves together.